Senior Project Manager to assist in the planning, execution and delivery of a Order to Cash application for an energy services client.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 02, 2024
Job End Date: Jun 30, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133984
Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to assist in the planning, execution and delivery of a new Order to Cash application for an energy services client.
6-month assignment with extension.
- 7+ years experience as a Project Manager with implementation life cycle experience
- 5+ Experience working on Agile / Scrum / Iterative development projects
- 5+ years of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, ROI development, etc
- 5+ years experience managing large, complex investment budgets
- Project Delivery
- Ensures that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and to acceptable quality standards, using defined methodology, tools and templates.
- Sets up and manages the various governance forums necessary to ensure that stakeholders are informed and decision-making mechanisms are effective on their projects.
- Works with stakeholders across the business to manage and unblock project risks, and report up those risks to project / program levels of steering committee.
- Develop and maintain project schedule and budget, including regular reforecasting of both against baseline.
- Maintain resourcing elements of the project, including regular time sheets and labor capitalization.
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting activities for project (e.g. status, risks / issues, OPEX expenses etc.).
- Manage non-technical elements of projects such as process change, organizational change management and communications – working closely with other teams across the organization