Senior Project Manager to lead the implementation and manage the vendor of a cloud-based call center software with excellent leadership skills.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 30, 2023
Job End Date: Aug 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 126355
Our public sector client is looking for a Project Manager to lead the implementation including development and delivery of a cloud-based call centre software that supports omnichannel customer engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day activities on the project.
- Plan, execute, control and close out project against defined scope and schedule.
- Manage relationships and lead team of internal and external resources to successful implementation.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Manage project issues and escalate to senior management where necessary.
- Create and manage project documentation including project plan, project charter, risk registry, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of successfully managing IT projects and vendor management
- Experienced with cloud implementation
- Experience running Contact Center as a Service (CaaS) implementation projects. (Ex. NICE, Genesys, Five9, Talkdesk, Cisco, Ice – Computer Talk)
- Experience in creating project plans, risk assessments, contingency planning, tracking and management of project progress, tracking issues, and managing resources.
- Public sector experience is a nice to have