Senior Project Manager to support a large benefits modernization initiative within the Public Sector.
Our Valued Public Sector Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to support a large benefits modernization initiative within the Public Sector.
The client's vision is to have a User-centric, Seamless, Digital and inclusive HR Service. The consolidation of the HR Peoplesoft system is also required for a major Offboarding project. Overall, The goal is to have a Seamless Case management system allowing for increased HR Client satisfaction, better HR data management more effective HR Service Delivery.
- MSP experience
- IT Projects within the Federal Government
- Working in a program environment (several projects at a time)
- Enhance Reliability Clearance
Nice to Have:
- Project Gating Experience
- PMI Certification
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Support the scheduling, costing, planning and implementation of benefits-related processes, measures, and reporting.
- Support the revision and completion of benefits maps as part of workshops facilitated by the department
- Support the update of HMP benefits profiles in collaboration with Business Leads & project teams in alignment with the clients Programme Management Framework (based on MSP)
- Support the development of HMP Benefits Realization Plan in collaboration with Business leads (BCMs) and project teams including the planning of Benefit reviews, in alignment with the clients Programme Management Framework (based on MSP)