Senior Project / Program Management Consultant to assist with strategic program management, client interactions, vendor management, and data governance for an energy & utility client.
Our client has a contract opportunity for a Senior Project / Program Management Consultant to assist with strategic program management, client interactions, vendor management, and data governance for an energy & utility client. The three areas of program focus are Advanced Analytics, Data & Integration, and Digital Innovation.
6-month assignment with possible extension
- 5+ years of experience in Program/Project management
- Experience working in projects that perform data-centric outcomes
- Understanding of data analytics, data integration, and digital innovation
- Proficient in project management tools and methodologies
PMP (Project Management Professional) or PRINCE2 certification
Strategic Program Management:
- Assist in the development, planning, and execution of the overarching program strategy.
- Ensure alignment of project activities with business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the data teams to implement and oversee data governance policies and practices.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the data lake, promoting data availability, security, and quality.
- Provide guidance on best practices for dashboard creation and data visualization.
Business Client Interaction:
- Be an important point of contact for business clients concerning project ideation, creation, and stewardship.
- Facilitate client meetings to understand their requirements, challenges, and expectations while ensuring regular communication and updates to stakeholders on program progress and changes.
- Manage vendor relationships, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to agreed terms and vendor performance to address any discrepancies or issues.