Senior QA Tester to assist the development team in providing an assessment on accessibility within the public sector.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 14, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 124953
Our public sector client requires an Enhanced Relibaility Cleared Senior QA Tester to work closely with the application development team to provide an assessment on accessibility.
- Collaborate with the agile development team, to work on the deployment, customization and
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- Mentor team on user interface design best practice and new WCAG 2.1, WET 4.0, HTML5 and Canada.ca standard.
- Provide information, direction and support for emerging technologies,
- Write several guidelines/technical documentations on current WCAG 2.1 and WET 4.0, HTML5 standards; created new GC Web templates Standard Look and Navigation for accessibility testing.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals, to ensure software applications are produced in alignment with business requirements; and
- Coach, mentor, and train the TC Personnel to perform any of the above tasks
- Automation analysis experience