Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for functional and API testing of customer-facing mobile applications
Our large energy client is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for functional and API testing of customer-facing mobile applications. ASAP until end of year with opportunity to extend.
- 8+ years' demonstrated QA Analyst experience (for methodologies, testing techniques, and best practices)
- 6+ years' experience executing functional test cases and test scripts
- 3+ years of SOAP API backend testing
- Experience with Jira
- Test Case management tool experience (ideally HP-ALM)
- Experience utilizing Agile delivery and/or a DevOps delivery models
- Experience in testing of retail focused applications such as point of sale (POS), payment processing, financial switching (IST), settlement and reconciliation.
- Automation testing experience
- Mobile application testing (ideally Android)
- Performance Testing
Execute Quality management activities within an IT department for a company that will directly impact customer experience. You will be part of a large high performing agile team that delivers a POS-in-the-hand tool for customers. Some key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare, document, and execute test scripts and test cases based on requirements using HP ALM
- Create, track, modify, and close defect tickets using Jira
Location: Must be in or near Calgary as this client comes downtown to headquarters 3 days/week.