Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst to perform regression test automation (Micro Focus) for software applications on a SAP project.
Our Valued Public Sector Client is seeking an Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst to perform regression test automation (Micro Focus) for software applications for an SAP project.
The DND-CAF system, known as the Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS), is an SAP-based integrated resource planning system used to manage a range of business processes for DND as well as to interface with other systems. The current environment is composed of the current SAP ERP 6.0 with a limited number of the new SAP S/4 HANA software modules, the goal is to replace the system by 2028.
- Regression testing (4+ years)
- Creating Test scripts (5+ years)
- Micro focus or (ALM & UFT) (6+ months)
- 1 SAP project (or large ERP project)
- Load runner (1+ years)
- Follow Test Strategy document, plan and coordinate with organization's testing team to implement this strategy in the test execution
- Plan, coordinate and control various test activities between resources
- Perform comprehensive verification that the end-to-end business process testing of the full design (systems, procedures, controls) have been designed and constructed to support the solution being implemented
- Perform continuous testing of existing functionality in the system to reduce risk in subsequent deployments and to ensure the system remains functional and operating