Senior Salesforce Developer to design business technology roadmap for individual Salesforce Org for large financial bank - 32066
Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to design business technology roadmap for individual Salesforce Org for large financial bank - 32066
Location: Once a week (Wednesdays) - Toronto
Duration: 6 months – possible extension
Business Group: GWMS - Customer Relationship Management – Support Canadian lines of business.
The team is currently responsible for 10 different Salesforce Orgs across multiple lines of Business and is in the process of further expanding to additional lines of Business and new geographies
Project: The successful candidate will be working on the Advisor Desktop Project working with a full scrum team.
- Collaborate with senior leaders from Business and Technology to design long-term Business-Technology roadmap for individual Salesforce orgs
- Design and implement Enterprise Org strategy for multiple Salesforce orgs Bank-wide
- Complete multiple Enterprise level Salesforce platform implementations
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
- Establish and enforce governance for implementing Salesforce at the Bank
- 10+ years of Developer experience in enterprise systems.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce platform.
- Versed with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
- Must have worked on at least one of the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
- Familiar with Integrating Salesforce with other cloud based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
- Must have worked on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud
- Minimum of 1+ year experience on Salesforce Lightning Components and Aura Framework.
Nice to Haves:
- Good understanding of package-based deployments, Metadata API and Ant.
- Hands-on experience on tools like Data Loader, Data Stage, Talend, Mulesoft
- Experience with deployment processes and release pipelines. Eg : Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, Salesforce DX
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- At least 2 or more certifications on Salesforce from the following before joining (certifications will be checked and validated):
- Salesforce Developer 1
- Salesforce Developer 2
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Architect
- Sales Cloud consultant