Senior Salesforce Developer to develop and implement enhancements and provide support to ensure system sustainment for the CARES, and LTT applications within LTCCASB RQ06227 and RQ06218
Contract: till 2025-04-04 plus extension till March 31, 2026
3 times a week on site at 56 Wellesley St. West
· Previous Public Sector Experience
· Experience on salesforce platform including: vlocity, lightening, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force.
· Experience in structured methodologies for development, design, implementation, and maintenance of applications.
· Experience in one or more programming languages.
· Experience with relational database technology
· Experience with .Net framework 4.6 and later, C#, MS SQL 2016 and later, DevExpress Controls.
· Experience with .Net CORE, MVC, Razor
· Experience with the use of object and/or third generation language development tools.
· Experience with application packaging for deployment.
· Experience with TFS and issue tracking systems
· Experience with making Application accessibility compliant (AODA)
· Knowledge of transitioning .Net web forms to .Net Core