Senior SAP BASIS Administrator to support the management, maintenance, and optimization of an SAP S4 HANA cloud environment
Our Calgary client is looking for a part-time Senior SAP BASIS Administrator to support the management, maintenance, and optimization of an SAP S4 HANA cloud environment.
- 8+ years experience as an SAP BASIS Administrator
- SAP S4 HANA experience
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining SAP systems and landscapes
- Experience performing system upgrades, patches, and installations
- Experience monitoring system performance, identifying bottlenecks, and optimizing system parameters for optimal performance
Nice to Have:
- "RISE with SAP" experience
- SAP certifications in Basis, BTP and ABAP
Install, configure, and maintain SAP systems and landscapes (development, testing, and production) to ensure high availability and optimal performance.
- Perform system upgrades, patches, and installations following best practices and minimizing system downtime.
- Monitor system performance, identify bottlenecks, and optimize system parameters for optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to SAP applications, data, and interfaces.
- Maintain system security by implementing user access controls, security patches, and authorization settings.
- Provide technical and administration support related to Basis, ABAP and BTP
- Support/perform SAP Basis Administration activities such as ID creation and transporting objects to different systems
- Document SAP processes, procedures, and plans; including changes, upgrades, and new services