Senior SAP BW-IP (Integrated Planning) Specialist to design and implement SAP BI/BW solutions through BPC.
Our valued public sector client is searching for a Senior SAP BW-IP (Integrated Planning) Specialist to design and implement SAP BI/BW solutions through BPC.
The organization is currently in the "integrate phase" of the Financial Planning and Forecasting project and they plan to soon enter the "optimization phase." The resource will be developing requirements and implementing those requirements through BPC. The resource will have to be a medium between the system and the business, therefore, techno-functional skills will be required.
- Troubleshooting BW (including BW-IP) software issues, data connectivity issues, and performance issues;
- Design, develop, build, maintain and support extractors, process chains, cubes and queries to pull data from source systems into an SAP BW system to facilitate reporting requirements
- Implement SAP BI/BW solutions through BPC
- Model solutions using BW IP
- Optimize existing cubes, multi- cubes and queries
- Analyze, document and apply SAP Service Marketplace Support Portal notes in support of problem and change analysis
- Provide support in the analysis, design, testing and implementation of BI/BW functionality
- Development of BW (including BW-IP) procedures, documentation;
- BW - 10+ years
- BPC - 5+ years
- IP (Integrated Planning) - 2+ years
- ABAP - 5+ years
Nice to Haves:
- S/4 Hana