Senior SAP Functional Analyst to enhance the processes on a Departmental Financial Management System
Our valued public sector client is seeking a Part-Time Senior SAP (FI) Functional Analyst to enhance the processes on a Departmental Financial Management System.
The objective of this requirement is to revamps the client's processes in dealing with the SAP FI Module in the ERP System that supports the management and administration of the Department. To this effect, the department is looking to implement a gating system while moving a monthly reporting system to a more frequent weekly or bi-weekly reporting system.
- Review and enhance the aquisition processes in the SAP FI/CO Module in ECC 6.0 and HANA environments
- Conduct unit and integration testing of FI/CO functionality
- Assist in the designing of automating transactions
- Develop and document Business Process Models, System Use Cases and system requirements from detailed business requirements
- Ensure the integration of all aspects of technology solutions
- Transfer functional knowledge to the project team through information sessions, written instructions, and documents;
- Work with the SAP Security and Authorization team to identify, create, or change user authorization roles.
- Help establish a Gating process within the branch to deal with the process change.
Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
SAP FI/CO experience