Senior SAP Functional Analyst to provide expertise on a large scale SAP project within the Federal Government.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 4
Start Date: May 29, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: $ 844
Job ID: 130337
Our valued Federal Government client is looking to work with us on our new long-term SAP contract.
The department has a large SAP-based integrated resource planning system used to manage a range of business processes for the department as well as to interface with other systems. This system is used to inform key employees as it relates to decisions to the purchase, replacement, and/or refit of equipment, and supports corporate and operational reporting requirements, providing comprehensive and sophisticated financial, materiel and cost accounting information on the status and serviceability of key assets.
- Develop and document SAP functional, business and/or system requirements specifications.
- Develop and document screen, report and interface requirements in SAP.
- Develop functional, business and/or system interface or interaction capability as per specifications/requirements.
- Gather and analyze information to establish the functional and technical needs of a system or project.
- Design methods and procedures for SAP modules that are integrated within an SAP solution.
- Analyze data conversion requirements to determine data conversion strategies and mechanisms based on strategy
- SAP Functional Analyst (10+ years)
- SAP Certification