Senior SAP Security Analyst to assess SAP roles and segregate access based on company codes
Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking a Senior SAP Security Analyst to assess SAP roles and segregate access based on company codes.
This is an initial ~11-month contract with a possibility of renewal. The successful candidate will follow a hybrid working model (3 days in office/week) in the heart of Downtown Calgary!
- 8+ years' Security Analysis or IT Analysis experience
- SAP Security experience
- Experience with user-based security or assessing roles/positions (ideally Position-Based Security experience)
- Merger/Acquisition/Divestiture experience
- SAP GRC experience
- Experience creating or supporting a new SAP environment
- Oil and Gas industry experience
- Design, develop, and implement security solutions across multiple SAP platforms
- Manage and administer profiles and roles for users across different SAP environments
- Solve production issues related to end user access/security
- Coordinate with SAP functional team, business subject matter experts (SME), and Internal Controls, on ensuring appropriate access and preventing manipulation of systems to steal, modify, or delete sensitive data
- Monitor SAP user license assignment, preventing fines or assessments from SAP for noncontractual compliance
- Involved in highly complex matters and business processes that have impact for the organization and involve Senior Management strategic decisions.
- Proactively identify information management risks and issues and drive creative solutions.
- Lead and develop Tier 2 & 3 support on client side for the application support team. Transfer knowledge and technical expertise to other team members and to business.