Senior SAS Administrator with SAS suite experience to work with a government client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 05, 2023
Job End Date: Jun 28, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130077
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client is seeking a Senior SAS Administrator with SAS suite experience to work with a government client
- 8+ years as a SAS Administrator
- SAS Suite, experience: SAS Viya, SAS 9.4, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Studio, SAS Environment Manager, SAS DI Studio, SAS Data Catalogue, and SAS Content Assessment.
- Relational databases and data warehouses, including SQL skills.
- SAS architecture, installation, and configuration.
- SAS licensing and SSL certificate management.
- Relevant certifications or degrees in the field of SAS administration.
- Analyze system architecture and provide valuable recommendations.
- Lead disaster recovery (DR) exercises to ensure business continuity.
- Provide recommendations on SAS architecture to optimize performance and scalability.
- Install software and patches, ensuring all systems are up to date.
- Read and analyze SAS logs to identify and resolve issues promptly.
- Proficient in working with relational databases and data warehouses, including SQL skills.
- Collaborate with developers to troubleshoot problems, make recommendations, and deploy code.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the legacy system and suggest appropriate solutions.