Senior Secret Cleared Business Analyst to assist with gap analysis in order to enable the upgrade of an Endpoint Management System to a modern solution and enhance security efficiency within the Public Sector
Our Valued Public sector client is seeking a Senior Secret Cleared Business Analyst to assist with gap analysis in order to enable the upgrade of an Endpoint Management System to a modern solution and enhance security efficiency within the Public Sector
Our Valued Client is looking to upgrade its endpoint management system to a modern solution to enhance security, efficiency, and compliance. The new endpoint management solution will be crucial for managing and securing devices used by employees. To achieve this goal, our Client is seeking a contractor to gather all the requirements related to moving to a modern endpoint management system.
The contractor will work closely with IT and security teams to identify requirements, analyze existing processes, and document use cases for the new endpoint management solution. The contractor will also evaluate available solutions, assess their feasibility, advantages, and disadvantages, and present a well-documented recommendation aligned with the organizations security and operational needs.
- Secret Clearance
- Significant experience in Agile Methodologies
- 5+ years Product Management Experience
- 5+ years IT Asset Management Experience
- Basic understanding of endpoint management solutions (i.e. Microsoft Intune)
- Holds relevant Business Analyst certifications (e.g. CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA)
The successful completion of these tasks and deliverables will provide the Organization with a clear roadmap for moving to a modern mobile device management system that enhances security, efficiency, and compliance while meeting the specific needs of the organization.
- Criteria Definition: Define and document the criteria for measuring how effectively each endpoint management solution addresses the identified gaps and meets organizational requirements.
- Use Case Documentation: Define and document use cases for the current and future state of endpoint management system usage, illustrating how the new system will be utilized.
- Business Requirements: Define and document the business requirements for the new endpoint management system, covering aspects such as security, device management, and user experience.
- Recommendation Proposal: Define, document, and present a structured proposal outlining the recommended endpoint management solution based on the assessment. Emphasize how this solution effectively bridges the identified gaps and ensures security compliance.
- RFP Support: Assist in drafting mandatory and rated technical requirements for the potential Request for Proposal (RFP) that the Client will use to acquire the chosen solution.