Senior Secret Cleared Business Process Consultant to assist with evaluating the current governance, processes, and business delivery model within the Public Sector
Our valued Public Sector client is seeking the services of a Senior Secret Cleared Business Process Consultant to assist with evaluating the current governance, processes, and business delivery model within the Public Sector
The objective of the evaluation is to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the client in delivering its mandate. The evaluation will determine the extent to which the client is delivering high quality in-person and videoconference services. It will also examine the use of resources in pursuit of expected outcomes, gaps, and efficiency of their operations. The evaluation will also explore ways of using resources differently to achieve results. Recently, our client has faced challenges, including high demand for services, significant staff turnover, shift in service delivery model to virtual/hybrid meetings, and substantial increases in conferencing costs. The client's services and targeted outcomes have changed over time to focus on administrative and logistics, due to capacity and funding constraints. Of note, the client has not undergone an audit or evaluation of its services since its inception. Looking forward, the client's organizational priorities include piloting and implementing innovative solutions and technological advancements to improve in-person hybrid meetings, and virtual meetings. In the post-COVID environment, it is an opportune time to assess processes and business delivery model.
- Post Secondary Degree or College Diploma
- SECRET clearance
- 5+ years experience conducting benchmarking/comparative analysis to identify best practices and alternative service delivery models
- Evaluation work plan (end of planning phase), which will confirm research questions and scope, as well as the data collection and analysis methods – presented to, and discussed with, senior management.
- Preliminary findings deck (end of conduct phase) - presented to, and discussed with, senior management, to validate data analysis, generate context to findings and help formulate recommendations.
- Draft report (reporting phase) - shared with clients for validation, which will include findings, conclusions, and associated recommendations.
- Final report (end of reporting phase) which will be shared with the client, the Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs, Infrastructure and Communities, and will include final findings, conclusions, and associated recommendations.