Senior Secret cleared Data Architect with experience in Data modeling to begin the delivery of an Enterprise Data Hub for Large scale Data Initiative.
Our valued public sector Client is looking, a Senior Secret cleared Data Architect with experience in Data modeling to being the delivery of an Enterprise Data Hub for Large scale Data Initiative.
Our Public sector client Current departmental data is fragmented geographically and across different technologies. As a result, there is no straightforward method to discover data beyond personal connections to the team responsible for that data. Furthermore, there is no standard process to access the data and data governance is inconsistent and limited.
The public sector client wants to Implement an Enterprise Data Hub (EDH) as a Minimal Viable Product (MVP). The EDH is based on a federated data architecture with an organizational approach designed to facilitate data discovery, sharing and analysis across the department.
Task include, but not limited to:
- Supports the development and implementation of the Enterprise Data Model.
- Participate in the development of data modeling and metadata policies and procedures
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice on corporate data architectures, strategies and frameworks.
- Comply with corporate data architectures and corporate repository metadata directions, strategies and frameworks
- Analyze and evaluate alternative data architecture solutions to meet business problems/requirements to be incorporated into the corporate data architecture
- Review corporate architecture strategies and directions, data requirements, and business information needs and devise data structures to support them
- Improve modeling efficiency through recommendations on how to better utilize current metadata repositories
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business and application requirements
- Design, develop and maintain logical data model, including integration of the source systems and analyzes proposed changes to databases from the context of the Logical Data Model.
- Provide technical expertise in the use and optimization of data modeling techniques
- Secret Level Clearance (Level 2)
- 10 years developing and Designing Enterprise Data Models
- 10 years in Data architecture Solutions
- 5 years developing designing, and maintaining physical Entity-Relationship and Document (NoSQL) data models.
Nice to Have:
- 3 projects developing Information Data Architecture
- 3 years maintaining Dimensional Models
- 3 years of experience in GIS Data