Senior Secret cleared Data Conversion Specialist to migrate data to a common Oracle database (DataHub)
Our valued Public Sector client requires a Senior Secret cleared Data Conversion Specialist to migrate data to a common Oracle database (DataHub).
The OAS on BDM project is underway and working towards an implementation target of December 2024. The team is responsible for migrating data from 2 mainframe systems, 2 Oracle databases and 1 SQL Server (MS Dynamics) database into a common Oracle database (DataHub) and then completing the migration into Azure using Azure Synapse. All ETL within the Oracle based DataHub is manually coded.
- Document data mapping, transformations, and lineage from source systems to the Datahub.
- Create data traceability matrix, including code table values.
- Support code table value mapping analysis.
- Create and execute data analysis queries.
- Review and provide feedback on SI data migration deliverables.
- Experience with creating and executing analysis queries on Oracle Database with Oracle SQL Developer
- Experience updating activities in Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Experience with Data Mapping
- Canadian Post secondary education related to Information Technology or equivalent.
- Valid Secret clearance
- Experience using Oracle GoldenGate
- Experience using Oracle SQL Developer
- Experience using MS SQL Server
- Experience using SSMS
- Experience using Visual Studio