Senior Secret cleared Project Executive with experience in completing digital transformation in a Data analytics environment for a Federal Government Initiative.
Our valued public sector Client, is looking for a Senior Secret cleared Project Executive with experience in completing digital transformation in a Data analytics environment for a Federal Government Initiative.
Our Public sector client Current departmental data is fragmented geographically and across different technologies. As a result, there is no straightforward method to discover data beyond personal connections to the team responsible for that data. Furthermore, there is no standard process to access the data and data governance is inconsistent and limited.
The public sector client wants to Implement an Enterprise Data Hub (EDH) as a Minimal Viable Product (MVP). The EDH is based on a federated data architecture with an organizational approach designed to facilitate data discovery, sharing and analysis across the department.
Task include, but not limited to:
- Provide oversight on the project and resources, identify risk, escalate issues, and provide regular status reports to the Project Authority.
- Provide advice and guidance on best practices for the value management of major business transformation projects
- Provide advice and guidance on industry best practices for service delivery models to support achievement of the program objectives, benefits, and outcomes
- Provide independent strategic advice, guidance and support to senior management on a range of issues affecting the organization's ability to achieve the program objectives, benefits, and outcomes
- Meet with other organizational executives to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals
- Liaise or support the liaison with other parties, which could include. OGDs, 3rd party vendors and integrators, etc.
- Develop and provide program/project review management frameworks
- Secret Level Clearance (Level 2)
- 10 years as a Project Executive
Nice to Have:
- 3 projects overseeing a data and analytics digital transformation that has national implications
- One of the following certifications: MSP, PGMP, PMP, or Prince 2