Senior Secret Cleared Project Manager to support the Network/Email Modernization Initiative for Small Departments and Agencies (SDA 43).
Our valued Public Sector Client is looking for a Senior Secret Cleared Project Manager to support the Network/Email Modernization Initiative for Small Departments and Agencies (SDA 43).
The Project Management and Delivery Branch (PM&D) is responsible for providing the Small Departments and Agencies (SDA) with a bundle of Shared Services Canada network, security, and digital services. This initiative will secure the vital institutions and data of the Government of Canada, thereby protecting the sensitive data entrusted to the Government of Canada by Canadians.
SSC will provide selected SDAs with a curated bundle of network, security and digital services that come with CSE’s suite of sensors in order to improve the security posture of these SDAs beyond what may normally be within their technical and financial means.
- Work within a fast paced environment.
- Work with a team of SMEs, Service Delivery Managers, Risk Managers and Project Managers.
- Defines and documents the objectives for the projects; determines budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team.
- Prepares cross-project plans, charts, tables, and diagrams with MS Project.
- Network and Infrastructure experience.
- Secret Clearance
- Hands on experience with MS Project.
Nice to Haves:
- SSC experience
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Network/Email Modernization project experience
- Project Management Certification