Senior Secret Cleared Project Managers to support a large modernization initiative for a public facing website within the Public Sector
Our Valued Public Sector Client is seeking Senior Secret Cleared Project Managers to support a large modernization initiative for a public facing website within the Public Sector
For Context, our client is seeking to re-build the Government of Canada website to allow users to log in and access all government services under one single site. The objective is to ensure a better user experience for Canadians and Federal Employees navigating the GoC website and to streamline their services for users.
- Any of the following Project Management Certifications : PMP or CAPM or PcMP or PfMP or PMI (Agile) or (PMI-ACP) or PMIPBA or PMIRMP or PMI-SP
- Significant experience with Risk logs/Issue logs
Nice to Have:
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Develop the project plan, project charter and project schedule.
- Planning and coordinating the activities of project personnel, internal clients, contractors and other support providers.
- Preparing formal work breakdown structure and work packages
- Ensuring effective communication and collaboration throughout the project.
- Developing schedules and cost estimation.
- Managing risks, issues and reporting progress
- Manage and coordinate the work and provide quality control oversight on all deliverables.