Senior Secret Cleared Security Architect (10+ years) to support a Cloud Migration project.
Our Valued Public Sector client is in need of a Senior Secret Cleared Security Architect (10+ years) to support a Cloud Migration project.
The Security Access Management Team is responsible for credential and authentication management services, currently transforming their on premise infrastructure to a cloud based infrastructure.
- Produce and update documentation related to various IT projects that use CA Identity Manager and CA Single Sign-On, UNIX/Linux Operating System changes, and Shell Scripts that are moved to the cloud from on-prem.
- Configuration, performance tuning, and optimization of CA (software suite) Directory, CA (software suite)Identity Manger and CA (software suite) Single Sign On
- Review and refine SAMS project architectures as it relates to access management, and participates in the implementation plans;
- Assist the SAMS project teams in the design and lead the implementation of the solutions based on business requirements and IT standards, policies, best practices and strategies.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related field
- Experience with CA software suite
- Experience designing and implementing an identity and access management solution
- Experience with the lift and shift of existing on-prem application to a cloud service provider
Nice to Have:
- CISSP Certification
- Experience customizing APIs in java
- Experience implementing DevOps practices