Senior Secret cleared Systems Administrator (SCCM/MECM) to provide support with desktop patches.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 01, 2023
Job End Date: Jan 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 129604
Our valued Public Sector client is in need of a Senior Secret cleared Systems Administrator (SCCM/MECM) to provide support with desktop patches.
- Identify policies and technical requirements for particular solutions.
- Develop (in collaboration with others) technical architectures, frameworks, and strategies for ISB to meet its business and application requirements.
- Identify, implement and support the key integration aspects for technical solutions.
- Evaluate hardware and software relative to their ability to support specified requirements, by determining potential and actual bottlenecks, and improve system performance through recommended hardware changes.
- Reviewing and providing written recommendations on use of SDN (Software Defined Networking), as appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of vision/roadmap documents and implementation plans for network and security related technologies for use by ISB.
- Review and provide written recommendations on use of IM/IT infrastructure platforms, as appropriate.
- Integrating desktops with SCCM/MECM
- Experience with upgrades/migrations
- Experience with Intune