Senior Secret SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant to complete SAP PM, EAM and MM integration for an in-service support project.
Our valued Public Sector Client needs a Senior Secret SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant to complete SAP PM, EAM and MM integration for an in-service support project.
The DND-CAF system, known as the Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS), is an SAP-based integrated resource planning system used to manage a range of business processes for DND as well as to interface with other systems. The current environment is composed of the current SAP ERP 6.0 with a limited number of the new SAP S/4 HANA software modules, the goal is to replace the system by 2028.
- SAP PM (10+ years)
- SAP EAM (2+ years)
- SAP MM integration (5+ year)
- SAP Certification
- Secret Clearance
- Troubleshoot and configure the PM module as well as the ability to decipher ABAP code when required
- Lead in the designing, configuring, implementation and testing of changes to the SAP Plant Maintenance module within the integrated solution;
- Facilitate, lead and/or provide expert advice in workshops or meetings to collect and refine business requirements with clients and end users and assess the impacts of the project designs.
- Lead in the system analysis and provide expert technical guidance in the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module and provide system design support to the other Functional Analysts on the team; and
- Develop and document Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) functional, business, system interface designs and system requirements by analyzing Change Requests (CRs). Recommend system designs and solutions to address requests or prepare for the proposed changes.
- Lead in the design and development of detailed functional specifications for complex designs and development activities including workflows, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms;
- For more complex designs that have integration impacts between modules or have a higher delivery risk level, lead and provide expertise and guidance to the team, while working with the Technical teams (such as Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP), Business Warehouse (BW) and Roles & Authorizations) and Solution teams to analyze, design and document system solutions based on requirements
- Provide knowledge transfer to employees through review sessions and documentation for all changes made to the system.