Senior Security Analyst to review and develop system security measures and technical specifications for a public sector client.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 24, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 123683
Our valued client is looking for a Senior Security Analyst to develop system security measures and technical specifications.
- Analyse, review, and write or amend security measures and technical specifications
- Assist in the development and update of training documentation related to changes in security measures
- Analyse and assist with the development of security architectures
- Analyse, review, and update of any required Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A), Concept of Operations (ConOps) and Threat Risk Assessment (TRA) documentation;
- Review functional design deliverables for compliance with security requirements
- Monitor integration, functional, system and end user acceptance testing of releases where required to ensure compliance with security requirements, policies and procedures
- Provide knowledge transfer to departmental personnel on an on-going basis.
- Knowledge and experience with ITSG Guidelines
- 10+ years experience in Cyber Security
- Experience with patching
- Experience with Solution Manager (SOLMAN)