Senior Security Architect to help develop and implement security solutions for this Crown Corp
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 22, 2023
Job End Date: May 24, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 129512
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Senior Security Architect to help develop and implement security solutions for this Crown Corp. The candidate will analyze security threats and risks, developing security policies and procedures, and implementing security technologies to prevent unauthorized access, data breaches, and other security incidents. The Senior Security Architect will need a deep understanding of technical aspects of cybersecurity, including network and system architecture, security protocols, security operations, and incident response. Have the ability to design and implemt security solutions, such as SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and encryption technologies, to protect Corporation’s technology and information systems.
- Undergraduate or masters’ degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or related field. An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered
- Minimum of eight (8) years demonstrated experience in information security
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated project experience as Senior Security Architect/ Engineer
- Five (5) years of demonstrated recent experience in network and system architecture, as well as experience working with industry-standard security tools and technologies, such as security information and event management (SIEM) solutions, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated recent experience in emerging security technologies, such as cloud security, IoT security, and AI/ML-based security solutions
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated recent experience in analyzing complex systems and network architectures, identify potential security risks, and develop solutions to address those risks.