Senior SharePoint Consultant to evaluate and stabilize SharePoint Online
Our EPC (engineering, procurement, and construction) client is seeking a Senior SharePoint Consultant for a 2 month contract to start ASAP.
Consultant must come to office in downtown Calgary 2 days per week to start and then once/week might be ok further into the contract.
- 7+ years of SharePoint Administration experience with recent experience involved in SharePoint architecture design
- 3+ years technical hands-on experience with the M 365 suite of tools (SharePoint Online (SPO), Forms, OneDrive etc. )
- Experience successfully completing a SPO evaluation and re-organization
- Experience integrating MS Teams with SharePoint
- Understanding of Project Management Documents
- Experience moving a traditional/hybrid file system to the cloud
- Evaluate and then reorganize site structure according to industry best practices
- Suggest, promote, and leverage published standards to minimize environment complexity
- Champion, communicate, and consult with senior management on SPO utilization
- Review, configure and clean-up user accounts, permission groups, sites and content to ensure stability and usability of the Site Collection and to safeguard important data.
- Note: this company has several sites that are used with external clients and are highly visible.