Senior Software Developers (C#.NET) to work in the prototyping team to build and test new software based on innovative ideas - 4585
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 03, 2023
Job End Date: Jan 03, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125449
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our public enterprise client is looking for Senior Software Developers (C# .NET) to work in the prototyping team to build and test new software based on innovative ideas.
Nice to Have:
- Design and build software products
- Code based on specifications, deploy program
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Gather and evaluate user feedback and then recommend and execute improvements if any
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- 6-9 years of equivalent work experience in software programming preferably C# .Net
- 4+ years of relevant work experience with agile methodologies and cloud (preferably Azure), a DevOps environment, IT involving continuous process improvement, IT development, unit testing, production support and problem resolution, analysis, and/or technical proficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Able to comply with company's safety policy.
Nice to Have:
- Flutter/ Dart programming
- Mobile development