Senior Solution Architect (Cloud) to lead in solution design and work closely with DevOps, cloud architecture, infrastructure and operations teams - 0066228
Our public enterprise client is looking for a Solution Architect (Cloud) to lead in solution design and work closely with DevOps, cloud architecture, infrastructure and operations teams - 0066228
Vancouver based, mostly remote with at least one day in the office per month
- 10+ years of development/architecture experience on cloud preferably Azure
- Experience in architecting complex solutions (large-scale, multi-region, HA, 10K+ concurrent users, mission-critical application systems) involving various cloud computing technologies
- Working experience architecting and implementing diverse cloud solutions
- Expert knowledge of AWS/Azure Services: AzDO, Azure App Services, SQL-Managed, EC2, CloudFormation
- Experience with Enterprise ASP .NET solutions and / or Enterprise Java solutions involving application servers and middleware (knowledge of Curam, WebSphere, OpenShift)
- Experience with Micro-Service Architecture, Kubernetes and Containers solutions, Multi-region API and Messaging Solutions
- Experience with modeling and design of SQL and no-SQL solutions from major vendors (SQL Server, SQL MI, DB2, Oracle, CosmoDB/DynamoDB/MongoDB are must-haves).
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics). An equivalent combination of education/experience will be considered.