Senior Solution Architect to support a number of business transformation initiatives including an SAP upgrade, Data Management projects and Application implementations.
Our client is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to support a number of business transformation initiatives including an SAP upgrade, Data Management projects and Application implementations.
4 days a week in Calgary office
- 5+ years' of experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP S/4 Integrations (or other ERP projects)
- Data Management and Optimization
- Application implementations
- Experience working with information technology in an Oil and Gas domain
- Experience in Business Transformation
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Certification
Nice to Haves;
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is considered an asset
- Sparx EA or knowledge of an equivalent architecture modeling tool and ArchiMate notation
- IT Architecture Certification (ITAC)
- ITIL Foundations
The successful candidate will be reporting to a Core Optimization Workstream Manager. They will be responsible for;
- Architecture, management and integration of SAP S/4 and SaaS solutions.
- SAP S/4 Architecture including skills and experience in migration from ERP to S/4.
- Architecture and management of public and hybrid clouds and on-premises deployments and integration of SAP systems