Senior Solutions Architects to provide strategic guidance and for several custom application build and digital services. (2023-010)
Our public sector client is looking for Senior Solutions Architects to provide strategic guidance and for several custom application build and digital services. (2023-010)
- 7+ years of Solution Architecture experience
- Custom-build solutions experience
- Microsoft .Net, Java, Python experience
Nice to Have
- Public Sector digital transformation experience
- Laravel, Django, Spring, ASP.NET Core experience
- API experience
Lead the solution architecture of digital services by:
- Developing the overall architectural plan, ensuring a citizen-centered design and agile software approach;
- Uncovering existing system context;
- Providing recommendations and prototypes for technical discovery and feasibility;
- Providing and being accountable for the solution designs that account for iterative implementation; and
- Analyzing impacts, exposure, and risk as it pertains to the solution design.
Guide the team in the implementation of digital services by:
- Facilitating frequent delivery of products to ensure that the target architecture is successfully created;
- Determining the tactical approach on each integration and the target state of system boundaries and interactions;
- Identifying opportunities to leverage common components and capabilities of other digital services;
- Encouraging team contribution towards developing opportunities to leverage other digital services;
- Providing guidance on the creation of detailed designs for solution implementation;
- Reviewing code changes;
- Contributing to code changes in order to implement user stories and to complete technical tasks; and
- Providing coaching and mentorship to the product team.
Contribute to the architectural vision for a platform of user-centric services, particularly as it relates to the use of common components and capabilities to accelerate service delivery.
Contribute to the development of principles, metrics, and standards for service quality and delivery.
Provide software architecture information to technical and non-technical audiences by creating materials (documents, diagrams, presentations, etc.) appropriate to the audience.
Actively participate in the development and continuous improvement of the architecture practice.