Senior Solutions Integrator to support the design, integration, and operationalization of IAM capabilities to the Azure Cloud for a crown corporation client
Our valued crown corporation client is searching for a Senior Solutions Integrator to support the design, integration, and operationalization of IAM capabilities to the Azure Cloud!
Initial 1-Year Contract Opportunity. 100% Remote in EST Timezone. 7.5 hours per day, Monday through Friday.
As the successful candidate, you will support the operationalization of IAM capabilities on the Azure Cloud by supporting the consumption & automation of Azure REST API services.
- Participate in phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) & DevOps pipeline to enhance the required cyber controls
- Work with the team to build and optimize security tools and infrastructure on Azure utilizing pipeline-as-code principles
- Enhance existing automation test framework and test tools to ensure efficient and reliable deployment processes within Azure
- Conduct system testing, log analysis, and resolve any technical issues that arise during implementation
- Ensure the integration solution(s) adhere to industry best practices and internal IT security standards
- Work with team to create and implement design patterns for integration using Microsoft Graph API and any other 3rd parties’ APIs as required
- Assist with the development of training materials and operational documentation (e.g., build books, run guides, and standard operating procedures, etc.)
- Provide guidance to internal development teams throughout the integration process
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management and Azure Cloud migration/integration projects in both application and infrastructure areas including SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS platforms
- Demonstrated hand-on experience with Microsoft Entra components i.e. Entra ID, Azure AD Conditional Access and Azure AD MFA, Microsoft Entra ID Protection, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and Azure B2C platform
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Graph APIs and REST API Web Services
- Demonstrated knowledge/working experience with a variety of technologies and standards such as SAML-based Single-Sign-On (SSO), OAuth, OpenID Connect (OIDC), SCIM, MFA, and FIDO2
- Demonstrated experience with process automation utilizing tools like Microsoft Power Automate and Ansible
- Relevant Certifications such as CISSP, CISM and related Microsoft certifications (e.g. AZ series of Azure certifications)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Role Based Access Control (RBAC)