Senior SQL Developer to complete database design, oracle development, and create custom SQL queries against enterprise databases.
Our valued public sector client is seeking a Senior SQL Developer to complete database design, oracle development, and create custom SQL queries against enterprise databases.
The Oracle Developer (Apex) is responsible for providing high-quality technical web-based applications for Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions. This role will also be responsible for ensuring high standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in all phases of the project lifecycle including designing, building, testing, implementing, and maintaining web solutions, including Oracle applications.
- SQL programming (custom SQL queries) (7+ years)
- Oracle Development (Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL)– (7+ years)
- Database design (5+ years)
Nice to Have:
- APEX - Oracle Application Express - (3+ months)
Tasks and Deliverables
- SQL Programming against various common enterprise databases including Oracle & SQL Server
- Analyze business requirement and develop APEX solutions within an Oracle RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) environment.
- Oracle Development (Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL (packages, procedures, functions, triggers)
- Build custom data queries using SQL and deliver custom dashboards based on end user requirements.
- Experience installing, configuring, tuning, troubleshooting and/or upgrading Oracle relational database management system (RDBMS version 8, 9i,10g, 11g and 12c)
- Running complex high level queries using Oracle PL/SQL
- Validate the accuracy and appropriateness of data sources.
- Develop various database artifacts across Microsoft SQL Server and such as tables, views, stored procedures, functions (etc);
- Provide assistance to development and business teams relating to data and data fix issues.