Senior Stakeholder and Community Relations Consultant to create and develop the company's stakeholder strategy and mapping - 09 14 22
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 03, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123405
Location: Vancouver, Victoria
Our public enterprise client is looking for a Senior Stakeholder and Community Relations Consultant to create and develop the company's stakeholder strategy and mapping. The strategy will be developed with the goal of helping us gain a deeper understanding of our stakeholder and community needs and wants, helping to ensure work is consistent, relevant, and responsive.
- Support identifying, assessing, and mapping key stakeholders and their needs;
- Support the creation of a stakeholder and community relations strategy that aligns with the strategic plan and strengthens current stakeholder and community relations activities; and
- Based on stakeholder data and mapping, identify meaningful ways to engage stakeholders and communities.
- 5+ years' experience working with a variety of internal and external stakeholder groups;
- Experience creating and implementing organizational strategy
- 5+ years' experience with communications, public relations experience in the field of stakeholder relations