Senior Strategic Communications Consultant to create a communications strategy/plan for all 7 service lines of Accessibility.
Our valued Public Sector Client is in need of a Senior Strategic Communications Consultant to create a communications strategy/plan for all 7 service lines of Accessibility.
The Corporate Services Branch has published an Accessibility Plan, they now require an overarching Strategic Communication Plan to outline who they are, what they do, what their brand is and what is the strategic objective. Many of the actions that are outlined in the Accessibility Plan are linked to awareness and communication.
- Understand all the lines of business within the Accessibility Team and map out the stakeholders and target audience.
- Identify objectives/activities and the key message that need to be relayed in order to support said objectives/activities.
- Map out a Communications Strategy/Plan in accordance to what we are doing and our priorities.
- Reliability Clearance.
- Strategic Communications experience.
Nice to Haves:
- Leading consultations
- Working with diverse groups
- Bilingual (English and French)