Senior Top Secret cleared Business Analyst to facilitate the requirements gathering for enterprise wide modernization initiatives
Our valued Public Sector clients are looking to bring on a Senior Top Secret cleared Business Analyst to facilitate the requirements gathering for enterprise wide modernization initiatives.
Our valued clients are working towards the technical modernization of the organization which includes projects such as their GCDocs cloud (Azure) integration and adoption of new COTS application.
- Create stakeholder analyses and documentation including responsibility assignment matrices such as RACI tables (RACI for Responsibility, Accountability, Consulted and Informed)
- Provide business cases including options analyses and recommendations
- Analyze and produce written recommendations on business process improvements or existing business processes, assisting to implement business process improvements. Identify candidate business processes for re-design including identify the modifications to the automated processes; prototype potential solutions; provide alternative information; and suggest a recommended course of action.
- Assist to develop and implement solutions, facilitate communication among stakeholders, support training activities and knowledge management, and ensure compliance through statements, matrices, diagrams, and formal models.
- Contribute to Scrum activities, including sprint planning, reviews, refinements, backlog activities, retrospectives and scrums.
- Identify and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements, including process workflows, data flows and use cases
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identifying and documenting items such as database content, structure, application subsystems, areas for improvement and policy alignment
- Analyze, define and document interfaces of manual and automated operations with users, within application subsystems, to external systems, and between proposed, new, and existing systems