Senior UI/UX Designer to create wireframes (Axure RP) , user stories, screen layouts, and workflows within a MS Dynamics case management system.
Our Valued Public Sector Client is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to create wireframes (Axure RP) , user stories, screen layouts, and workflows within a MS Dynamics case management system.
This project is tasked with developing a modern complainant-centric digital solution to incorporate reports of all types of complaints and incidents and which will replace/amalgamate current systems used by the organization, which requires a UX/UI designer to work closely with the business systems analyst during user story development.
- UI/UX Designer (10+ years)
- Wireframes (Axure RP) (2+ years)
- MS Dynamics Systems (2+ years)
- Degree or Diploma within Graphic Design or similar
- Secret Clearance
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Creating Scenarios demonstrating how apps fit with the user’s workflow.
- Using qualitative and quantitative data, create user stories, profiles, personas, empathy maps, service blueprints and journey maps to support user-centric development of digital solutions
- Review and create UI development that is compliant with WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Develop personas, site maps, user interface diagrams, wireframes, screen layouts, and prototypes to illustrate the layout, flow and organization of websites and applications
- Develop strategies and specifications to improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of user interface
- Conduct Stakeholder meetings to gather user requirements and produce/update user story documentation and design specifications;