Snr DevOps Engineer to lead the design, build and implementation of environments for a new platform
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 14, 2023
Job End Date: Aug 14, 2023
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 131876
Our valued client is looking for a Snr DevOps Engineer to lead the design, build and implementation of environments for a new platform
Permanent opportunity in Ottawa (Hybrid 1-2 Days a week onsite)
- Apply Docker and Kubernetes experience to setup deployment, scaling, and monitoring of microservices.
- Apply previous experience of optimizing and maintaining Linux-based systems.
- Contribute to the implementation of CI/CD pipelines to ensure rapid, reliable releases.
- Contribute to developing clear documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing and onboarding of new team members.
- Apply CIS security practices to achieve a hardened, secure, and reliable system.
- Contribute to identifying robust database backup and restore strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration between the new and existing systems.
- Provide accurate estimates and efforts for DevOps-related tasks, ensuring timely delivery and efficient resource allocation throughout the development and deployment lifecycle.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience working in a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Linux, Micro-Services, MySQL, Cassandra, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Azure cloud platform and Microsoft DevOps.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize high-availability, high-performance systems.