Social Media Content Creator to help our client shape their social media presence while working through a major corporate transformation.
10 Month Contract to start with a Strong Possibility of extension. Some non-standard hours may be required to ensure that there is complete coverage of various events happening outside of the standard work day.
- Proven experience creating platform specific content: Facebook, X, Instagram, TikTok, Threads, LinkedIn etc.
- Proven experience creating posts, stories, reels, videos, graphics, contests, etc., while adhering to the client’s specific branding guidelines.
- Technical experience using
o social media management tools such as: sprinklr, Oktopost, Brandwatch, HubSpot
o graphic design software such as: , and video editing software.
- A portfolio of your work that highlights previous experience of the above listed skills
Nice to have:
- Bilingual – English / French
- Proven abilities with photography, videography, and editing.
- Mentor Jr. team members and new grads.
- Take full ownership of assignments - creating stories that highlight the essence of the events/campaigns/concepts you've been asked to cover.