Sr. Agile PM with strong Risk Management and Project Financials experience for a long term project in the telecommunications industry.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 01, 2023
Job End Date: Oct 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 128427
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto
We are looking for a Sr. PM to join a team of resources working on a long term program overseeing the platform management of our client's customer communications system:
- 5 years Agile delivery experience
- PMP Certification
- 5+ years proven vendor management experience
- 5+ years working on large programs with other major systems integrators
- 10+ years in the management of project/program financials using SAP
The candidate will be working within the IT Business Intelligence Group, focusing on projects related to our clients primary customer communication engine.
The PM will be required to:
- adapt to ambiguous situations and new solutions/technologies will be essential for the incumbent.
- manage and lead diverse and cross-functional teams.
- manage several projects at once, including all project timelines and budgets
- possess superior communication skills, and have experience reporting to senior leadership – Directors, VP’s, etc.
- ability to define project scope and objectives, create and maintain a project plan with resource estimation and deadlines.
- work with Product Owners to create and prioritize user stories.
- work with Solutions Architect to develop and understand technical design requirements to ensure the delivery of scalable and re-usable solutions.
- create, prioritizing & managing the backlogs of activities.
- Build cost estimates for project phases.
- Create and present Investment Priority Council (IPC) documentation
- Create and manage Year End Estimates (YEE) budgeting, ensuring forecasts are met and variances are managed with sponsor. Includes forecasting staffing requirements and spending for budget.
- Coordinate with Vendor PM’s on the creation of their vendor deliverables, such as; Data Mapping, System Specification and Design Specifications, Logical and Physical Data Models (LDM/PDM), Operations Documentation (Production Guides, etc.)