Sr AI Strategist with ETL, and PowerBI experience to assess, evaluate and present AI opportunities for our clients Backoffice systems (JD Edwards, SAP)
Our client is a leader in the Digital Hospitality and Food Services Space. They are looking for an Sr AI Strategist with ETL, and PowerBI experience to assess, evaluate and presenting AI opportunities for our clients Backoffice systems.
Looking at providing better information and better data into operator's hands – leverage AI 20-25 enterprise systems. ID trends to be able to make better decisions real time, look at dependencies of data.
You will come in and get a high-level understanding on what makes the back office tick and look for opportunities to leverage AI and the back-office systems – build AI roadmap for the back office that can be executed upon.
- CompSci, Data Science or AI background.
- Development of AI strategy and roadmap.
- BI – leveraging data models
- Analyze existing in-house systems, APIs, ETLs
- Ability to execute SQL
- General understanding of DevOps and how systems integrate with one another.
- ERP systems background - SAP, JD Edwards (Key).
- AI Roadmap Development: Collaborate with the team to understand the current suite of applications and workflows, and develop a comprehensive AI roadmap that enhances usability and deliverability.
- Analysis and Integration: Analyze existing in-house systems, APIs, ETLs, and integrations with enterprise applications, including but not limited to JDEdwards, SAP Concur, UKG, identifying opportunities for AI enhancement.
- Collaboration and Guidance: Work closely with Business Analysts and Developers, guiding discussions and leveraging strong BA skills to formulate an accurate As-Is representation of current operations.
- Strategic AI Implementation: Focus on four key areas - AI for Analysis (including decision automation and integration with tools like PowerBI), AI for Assistance (developing AI copilots for various managerial and operational roles), AI for Creation (leveraging AI in corporate support functions), and AI for Technology (enhancing speed and efficiency.)
- Roadmap Execution (Optional): Possess the capability to implement certain elements of the AI roadmap, contributing to the direct application and delivery of AI solutions