Sr Azure Integration Developer to support Azure Logic Applications in the public sector.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Sep 01, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 29, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 132096
Our valued public sector client is looking for a Sr Azure Integration Developer to support Azure Logic Applications.
- Assist the clients current Integration Specialist/Developer as they begin their Sprint executions to build their integrations.
- Maintaining an integration platform and process in production and non-production environments.
- Delivering application and data integration solutions, including analysis, design, implementation and transition to support.
- Defining and maintaining integration principles, patterns and standards, and providing integration services for digital solutions.
- Extremely important for the successful candidate to have had experience in Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, API Manager Azure Functions, DevOps and KeyVault and be able to work in an Agile/Sprint execution model wherein we will be migrating the clients current integrations over to the Microsoft integration tools
- Development expertise in integration platform tools such as Microsoft/Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, API Manager Azure Functions, DevOps
- Excellent working knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server and Oracle, including designing and tuning stored procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent client stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in maintaining an integration platform and process in production and non-production environments.