Sr Bilingual ETL Developer to integrate data from underwriting and billing systems into data warehouses and data marts using Informatica - 751
Our valued client in the Insurance industry is actively seeking a Sr Bilingual ETL Developer to integrate data from underwriting and billing systems into data warehouses and data marts using Informatica.
Initial 6 month contract, hybrid (2 days onsite) in Montreal, Anjou, St Hyacinthe or Toronto
- Collaborate with the team and the other IT sectors to analyze, develop, test, and deploy solutions to maintain or integrate new business areas to our Oracle data warehouse and Snowflake migration.
- Participate in designing and developing solutions to problems or small requests related to data integration and consumption on the data warehouse.
- Document implementation steps and produce quality evidence. Create and maintain system documentation.
- Provide technical support to Business Intelligence analysts, testers, and deployment coordinators throughout our development cycle and for production support, typically during regular business hours.
- Provide estimates on developments to assist in planning.
- 5+ years of experience as an ETL Developer
- Informatica experience on IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services)
- Oracle databases experience using PL/SQL programming.
- Snowflake database
- Experience in data integration (data warehouse & data mart).
- Experience with Data Vault and Relational Data Models.
- Excellent communication skills in French & English
- Insurance or Finance industry experience