Sr. Bilingual Project Manager to manage ERP project implementations from end-to-end
Our valued client is looking for a Sr. Bilingual Project Manager to manage ERP project implementations from end-to-end
Initial 1 year contract (with possible two 1 year extensions) Hybrid work model in Montreal, Toronto or Ottawa, hybrid (1-2 times/month)
Plan the Project
- Create, maintain and direct the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of ERP software;
- Develop and manage project schedule and budget considering all facets of an Enterprise-wide transformational project.
- Effective resource and activity planning in alignment with supplier methodology
- Organize the Project In collaboration with the Senior Project Management Lead, ensure that project activities operate as per the policies and procedures of the client and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards;
- Ensure that project and program methodology is based on best practices to ensure strong knowledge management and minimize staff turnover.
- Staffing and Team Management in consultation with the steering committee and project leads, develop a sourcing strategy allowing efficient staff augmentation.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team members, instilling strong collaboration and effective communication
Lead the Project
- Ensure common understanding among stakeholders and provide appropriate information to the steering committee for decision making to ensure effective and efficient project delivery;
- Communicate with, and support clients to enable community support for the project and to solicit input to improve the project;
Execute and Control the Project
- Ensure that the project operates within the approved budget, schedule and quality criteria; Ensure that all project records are readily available, accurate and current; develop status reports on the project for management and for stakeholders;
- Identify and evaluate risks associated with project activities and implement mitigation strategies;
- Establish and implement a benefit measurement process, start measuring early benefits and transfer this practice to a permanent client committee.
Must Have Skills:
- 10+ years experience as a Project Manager
- 8+ years in managing ERP implementation projects from end-to-end (from opportunity to operation);
- 10+ years of diversified experience in the implementation and management of information systems in large organizations;
Nice to Have Skills:
- University degree in Business or IT Management (Master’s Degree is an asset).
- Experience with ERP implementation, methodology and process
- Experience in the media or broadcasting sector
- PMP, or other project management certification (PgMP or other program management certification)
- Other certifications related to Project Management, LEAN, Agile, Enterprise Architecture or ERP