Sr. Bilingual Systems Administrator with Telecommunications experience to support, troubleshoot, and maintain security compliance. - 744
Our valued Financial client is actively seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator with Telecommunications experience to support, troubleshoot, and maintain security compliance.
Initial 6-month contract, working hybrid in Montreal, Anjou, St-Hyacinthe, or Toronto.
- Resolve technical issues escalation from IT User Support and escalate to appropriate levels as required.
- Under the guidance of IT Specialists as required, install IT infrastructure components, set and update them in line with business standards to standardize and optimize use of IT Systems tools.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration within the Telephony and Contact Center Services team as well as with other technical and business resources along with third party vendors to help ensure a consistent and professional service outcome to your stakeholders within the organization.
- Help support the gathering of business requirements for telephony-related projects and enhancements and will build Test Plans and execute UAT (user acceptance testing).
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability of VoIP, WFM-WFO-related issues impacting our contact center operations and will provide consistent communication to the end-user.
- Travel to work in different offices, as needed.
- Avaya (on premise) experience
- Verint experience
- Experience with IP, SIP, or telephony in contact centers
- Excellent communication skills in English & French
- Knowledge of Netscout, Wireshark, Windows, MS Office, LAN / WAN