Sr Business Analyst to define and capture business requirements and get internal/external sign-off for a large federal government program
Our valued Public Sector client requires a Senior Business Analyst to define and capture business requirements and get internal/external sign-off for a large federal government program.
This is a won contract, looking to start ASAP.
- Business Analysis certification (IIBA, PMI, etc.)
- 5+ years working within an Agile environment
- Valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- 5+ year working leveraging Azure DevOps (ADO)
Tasks Include, but are not Limited to:
- Working with our business stakeholders and technical teams, identify business processes and translate business requirements into epics, features, and user stories, and technical specifications, to support product development
- Working with stakeholders (various business lines) to update business processes and how they interact with the technical infrastructure
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Perform business analyses of requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems and reporting environments
- Identify candidate business processes for re-design, prototype potential solutions, provide trade-off information and suggest a recommended course of action. Identify the modifications to the automated processes