Sr. Business Analyst to gather and analyze requirements for Peoplesoft HCM system enhancements
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 01, 2023
Job End Date: Feb 01, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133360
- Collaborate with HRIS, IT and business teams to gather and analyze requirements for HCM system enhancements, with a particular emphasis on Absence Management.
- Create and execute SQL’s, queries and reports to extract, analyze, and present data for decision-making.
- Configure and customize PeopleSoft HCM modules to meet business needs, ensuring data integrity and system functionality.
- Perform system testing, troubleshoot issues, and provide technical support for end-users.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including functional specifications, test plans, and user guides.
- knowledge transfer materials and conducting training sessions for our employees to empower them with the expertise needed to maintain and optimize the PeopleSoft HCM system effectively.
- Proven experience as a PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst. In depth experience with Absence Management module in PeopleSoft it will be preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL for data analysis and reporting.
- Strong understanding of PeopleSoft HCM modules and configurations as well as the data structure
- Familiarity with HRIS best practices and compliance requirements.