Sr. Business Analyst to help with 2 major projects within the Application Management team within the utilities industry
Our client is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to help with 2 major projects within the Application Management team within the utilities industry.
The Business Analyst role performs Business Analyst and Test Lead activities, as well as some OCM and minor project management activities.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst on large, complex projects through all phases of the project
- University Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CBAP Certification
- Test lead experience
Nice to Have's:
- Experience in a BA role in the utilities and / or construction businesses
- Experience with project and portfolio management practices
- Experience performing PM activities
- PROSCI Certification
- PMP Certification
Project and Requirements:
This position has 2 major project focuses:
1) Renew corporate Project and Portfolio Management solution. This is an enterprise initiative that will focus on construction and engineering project management and portfolio management. The plan is to execute a discovery phase to understand the requirements for the solution and develop a proper scope. Then prepare project approach that will meet the needs of the business.
- The Business Analyst will work with SME's from the Corporate Project and Portfolio Management Office to document requirements and develop scope.
2) Client uses Kronos software package on-premise. UKG has announced this package will be retired in 2027 in favor of their SaaS offering.
- The BA will work with the business to document their uses of Kronos. Management will use this information to determine how best to address the documented business requirements.