Sr Business Analyst to provide Business Process re-engineering in support of the maintenance of their internal platform.
Our Public sector client is seeking a Sr Business Analyst to provide Business Process re-engineering in support of the maintenance of their internal platform. The resources may also be asked to assist with the onboarding of new projects that require production environment support.
- Developing work plan
- Preparing and supporting prioritization workshops;
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Communicating and collaborating with external and internal clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed;
- Providing a challenge function on assumptions of how to successfully execute plans;
- Working with Stakeholders and project teams to align, implement, and optimize IM/IT processes
- Facilitating working group sessions and conducting interviews with clients to gather their functional and non-functional requirements;
- Proposing solutions relating to business process improvements and business procedures;
- Identifying and documenting new business processes;
- Documenting recommendations in the form of mock-ups, use cases, user stories, and schedules;
- Attending system walkthrough sessions with the client and developers to validate requirements and to document any requests for functional changes to the solution;
- Providing input to the Project Authority, including issues and risk management recommendations;
- Preparing and submitting briefing notes to the working groups; and,
- Validating the developed solution with the project requirements and Stakeholders.
- Identifying and analyzing critical success factors and risks related to initiatives and programme;
- Business process mapping and re engineering
- Detail business requirements document
- Gaps analysis
- Over 7 Years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Active secret clearance
- Modern requirements